Friday, November 26, 2010

Let It Snow

There's a feeling of snow in the air here! It's in the forecast for today and all this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! It's below zero, windy and there are grey snow clouds looming, ready to coat everything in a blanket of white.
What a perfect way to spend the weekend! Cozy on the couch with a fire on, snuggled under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate. And of course, if it actually falls, a walk through the freshly fallen snow.
Happy Friday everyone.
And for those of you who are lucky enough to be celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend over the river, have a wonderful weekend full of family and friends and good food!

5 comments:

  1. I would like to make note that just as I posted this, I looked out my window to see the first snow falling! It's not even hitting the ground but it's still exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! You have a very nice blog. Very chic. I want snow ! The Bavarian Christmas linky party is now open-won’t you come and join us at http://dobermans-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/2010/11/1st-christmas-linky-party-at-dobermans.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color is the door? It’s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to know the paint color on door, as well. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of the door es beautiful! I would like to know the color name and brand paint please,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria