Monday, November 1, 2010

Upcoming Show - Jordan Christian School Trade Show

So this Thursday November 4th, from 7 to 9pm, I will be at the Jordan Christian School Trade Show. This means that I have exactly 3 more days to get my display together. I've been stenciling, sewing and printing stationary all afternoon and have a lot more to finish up before the show. I'm super excited to get the chance to set everything up again! It's honestly half the fun! Come by and check it out - along with many other awesome booths! It's a chance to get some Christmas shopping done and to check out the local talent.
I'll be posting photos tomorrow of some of the projects I've finished that will be available there. For now, I wanted to share this living room... isn't it gorgeous!

Directions are as follows:
Take the QEW to 7th Ave. Take the South Service Road to #4171 - 15th Street.
Hopefully we'll see you there!
Oh, and by the way, mere hours after I get back from the show, unpack everything and catch a few hours of sleep, I'll be boarding a plan to Cuba. We're going down to celebrate my inlaws 35th wedding anniversary and it's our first tropical trip ever. Ever. I'm over the moon with excitement! First things first though, the show...

1 comment:

  1. If I lived close by I would be there in a heartbeat. It sounds like you will be all ready for a great time...Have a wonderful trip to Cuba for that very special occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria