Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Inspirations - The Front Entrance

[Unknown]

Here are some lovely inspirational front entrances. Your guests walk through this room in your house first, and it's been said that your front entrance is the first impression of your home.

I desperately hope that's not true as mine currently sits in it's dark and laminate state, still near the bottom of my to-do list. Oh well. In the mean time, these are some beautifully bright ones that maybe mine can someday aspire to.

[Unknown]

[Unknown]

[Skona Hem]

[House to Home]

[KML Design]

5 comments:

  1. My favorite is the last one. I love that cozy, farmhouse/Swedish feel. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the front entrance is of utmost importance to a home. I do actually love mine, aside from my front door, which we'll eventually change out.
    I think when guests arrive it's the "first impression" and sets the tone and mood of the home. Can't wait to see what you do with yours, you've got mega talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love that first entrance, so clean and simple! Thank you for sharing, love your blog!
    -Jessica & Holly
    Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are enchanting, as is your blog!!!! I have just discovered you and I am now a new and very happy follower!!! Warmest wishes from a 500 year old farmhouse in England filled with French brocante! Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the kitchen is what makes a home. You spend a lot of time there eating and cooking. You want a nice kitchen so you can feel relaxed when you eat. It is true that we judge things first superficially so we may see the entrance and think the home is nice or ugly depending I think though. The kitchen is what makes or breaks a home in terms of beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria