Sunday, June 1, 2014

Saturday Morning Antiquing


I wanted to share a few photos from Saturday morning. I browsed Oliver and Rust's spring sale before heading into the shop, and I'm so happy I could peruse her beautiful collection of vintage finds.

She does such a wonderful job of putting together a great show. It made for a lovely start to the weekend. And of course, I came home with some great finds. A few of which were three beautiful antique scales for my dad that found a new home in the store.

I'm looking forward to her next show in the Fall.










2 comments:

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Oh my! I love the white stoneware platters and French linens.
    Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the patronage and lovely post maria. i loved having you come and we had a blast all day. already planing for next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria