Saturday, March 18, 2017

New Table in Living Room

 

I recently moved a table I wasn't using up into the living room to use as a side table by my reading chair. It was a table I had found years ago on Kijiji for a great price. Usually parlour tables similar to this one go for a couple hundred dollars, but if I can remember correctly, I think I paid $80!

I wasn't sure at first how I liked it, but it's practical in that it adds light and a place to set my coffee when I'm reading. 


It has pretty detailing, and I do like the contrast it adds to a very white room.


I moved an alabaster lamp and added a few books and a plant.


I also put my favourite candle at the moment there as well. It's a Magnolia Signature Candle in Linen. It's amazing!



And that's it. A small corner of the house spruced up a bit.


It's the perfect place to cozy up with a good book.




See?

2 comments:

  1. I am a relative newcomer to your blog. I love the table on this blog –– such beauty and so unique.
    Glad to see you're back and the baby's grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Cute addition to that corner and a great price for a little Victorian piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria